100 Million Healthier Lives is welcoming new members (individuals and organizations) who commit to work collaboratively to support 100 million people living healthier lives by 2020. We need you!
To join the movement, complete a quick Action Plan for you, your organization, or community coalition in our Measure What Matters platform by clicking on the “Join” button below.
Who Can Join & What It Means
Who can join?
- Anyone committed to improving health, wellbeing, and equity in a measurable way, whether you are an individual, an organization or a community coalition.
Levels of Membership
- Members: are willing to work actively to improve health, wellbeing, and equity; to share data and lessons learned; and to build the community.
- Partners: are willing to play a leadership role in building the 100MLives community, in addition to other member components.
- Sponsors: provide financial support.
- Friends: want to be “in the know” about what’s happening in the 100 Million Healthier Lives community.
New Members: Getting Started
After joining the movement by creating your action plan, take these next steps to get connected:
- Set up your profile on our online collaboration platform, HEALTHDOERS, and introduce yourself to the community.
- Put the monthly Momentum Calls on your calendar.
- Follow us on Twitter @100mlives and using #100mlives
- Explore Map of the Movement to find and connect with others working on a similar topic or in your geographic region.
- Start tracking your progress towards improving your community with the Measure What Matters Platform.
- Visit the Shared Calendar to learn about (or add to) events in the 100mlives community.
Ready to get more involved or need support?
- Join a topical hub based on your interest or a geographic hub based on where you are.
- Consider joining Pathway to Pacesetter to find a peer group and deepen your capacity to lead from within, lead together, lead for outcomes, and lead for equity.
- Participate in the Community Health Accelerators Certificate Program, a collaboration of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School and the Pathway to Pacesetter initiative, that will increase participant’s knowledge and skills in leadership, community organizing, population health, and improvement science. This course is offered at a small fee. Register here.
HealthDoers: Join the Online Community
We invite you to join our collaboration platform, HealthDoers, brought to us by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Collaborative Health Network/Network for Regional Health Improvement!
We invite you to exchange stories, find collaborators, learn and share!