100 Million Healthier Lives operates from a model of shared and distributed leadership across organizations. Learn more about our network of individual leaders and organizational partners below.
- Leadership Team – click here to see a full listing
- Strategic Advisors – click here to see a full listing
- Hub Leaders – click here to see a full listing
- Implementation Team – click here to see a full listing
If you woud like to engage with any of our leaders and partners, join the 100MLives Community.
100 Million Healthier Lives includes partners across sectors and levels. Click on any category to learn more and see a list of organizational members. Visit our map of the movement to see where work is happening.
PARTNERS: Organizations in the following areas have committed to play a leadership role in 100 Million Healthier Lives.
- Convener: the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Community: Organizations, Coalitions + Collaborations
- Education, Training and Research
- Funders + Payers
- Government Collaborators
- Health care + Public Health: Systems, Nonprofits + Organizations
Map of the Movement
Visit our interactive map to learn where activity is happening in 100 Million Healthier Lives, including in a variety of community initiatives such as SCALE, Pathway to Pacesetter, and MyVA Communities; by individual change agents; and in hot spots of activity related to specific topics and hubs.
Want to be added to Map of the Movement or edit your information on the map? Click on the buttons below!
Structure and Support System
To realize 100 Million Healthier Lives we need to work together across boundaries. We have adopted a nimble but inclusive distributed leadership model across organizations thru topical hubs and geographic hubs:
- Topical Hubs: Reflect strategic priorities and include organizations with similar areas of interest (i.e., child health, mental health, health system transformation).
- Geographic Hubs: Organizations or coalitions who can play a convening and support role in their region.
Click here for more information about the core trellis support and hub structure of 100 Million Healthier Lives.
- Aging Well
- Behavioral Health and Wellness
- Child Health
- Communities of Spirit
- Engage Students and Youth as Transformative Leaders/Student Hub
- Help Veterans Thrive/Veterans Hub
- Equity and Social Determinants of Health
- Health Systems Transformation
- Healthy Living/Chronic Disease
- Metrics Development Hub
- Metrics Implementation Hub
- Students and Workforce
To learn more about shared priorities across the movement that links to the leadership groups within these topic areas, click here.
Geographic hubs organize people and organizations across sectors in a community or region to work together on improving health. To find a community or hub near you, click here.
- Jonkoping County, Sweden
- North Carolina, United States
- Ontario, Canada — Local Health Integration Network
- South Carolina, United States
For more information on becoming or joining a geographic hub, please email 100MLives@ihi.org.