Focus of Giving: Scaling Breakthrough Innovations from Change Makers in our Movement
The global change makers of 100 Million Healthier Lives have created breakthrough improvements in health, wellbeing, and equity. We need your support to spread and scale up these innovations. Will you support these change makers to scale up?
Whether it is 50% or higher improvements in birth outcomes or chronic disease outcomes, high school graduation rates or incarceration rates, social isolation or emotional wellbeing, now we need everyone’s help to scale up these innovations. Together, we can achieve 100 million healthier lives by 2020.
Your contribution goes a long way
Your generous contribution improves the health and wellbeing of people in hundreds of communities and helps us to build a movement together. If everyone gives according to their ability, we can assure that the 100 Million Healthier Lives support system is equitably available to individuals and communities in greatest need.
- 100% of every dollar you donate goes directly to supporting 100 Million Healthier Lives change efforts.
- Your donation to 100 Million Healthier Lives, through the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, a 501(c)3 organization, is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
How Your Contribution Helps
- $1-$4,999 helps us make this OUR movement (Change Agent)
- $5,000 helps us support patients, community members with lived experience, and diverse thought leaders to actively participate in 100 Million Healthier Lives gatherings, capacity building training, and conferences. This supports us to offer support equitably and assures that we have the diversity of perspectives needed to create real change with people (Equity Sponsor)
- $10,000 helps a community coalition to receive deep improvement support for a year (Healthy Community Sponsor)
- $50,000 helps us support transformation in one community globally and allows us to offer mini-grants to changemakers in low income countries (Healthy World Sponsor)
- $100,000 helps us create the needed learning and exchange network to develop a bright spot (Bright Spot Sponsor)
- $500,000 helps us build the learning systems and technology support infrastructure needed to scale-up a bright spot (Scale Sponsor)
Please contact [email protected] for information about becoming a sponsor.
Thank You for Giving
Equity Sponsor ($5,000-$10,000):
Healthy Community Sponsors ($10,000-$50,000):
Healthy Hub Sponsors ($100,000- $500,000):
Healthy World Sponsors ($1 million+):
Why I Give
“I give because of the Core Principles of 100 Million Healthier Lives. As a Leadership Team member, I ask others to ‘partner deeply’ and ‘make our work an example of what is possible.’ To me, that means I must take responsibility to model our model; giving to 100 Million Healthier Lives is one small part of that. I feel a sense of personal integrity when I make the commitment myself. Isn’t that what 100 Million Healthier Lives is all about? We are committing to health together! That starts (though by no means ends) with personal commitment, no matter how big or small.”
Kate Hilton, Leadership Team Member & Hub Leader
Senior Faculty, ReThink Health
Lead Faculty, IHI Open School Change Agent Network (I-CAN)