Turn the Tide on the Opioid Crisis with the Community Improvement Toolkit
- Download the 100 Million Healthier Lives Community Improvement Toolkit to help develop an action plan to turn the tide on the opioid epidemic in your community — establish an aim, mobilize partners, set up measurement, and make meaningful change starting today.
Driver Diagram to Turn the Tide on Opioids Across Health Systems and Communities
- Opioid Driver Diagram: How heath systems and communities might start taking action towards solutions, with interactive links to resources.
IHI Whitepaper to help health care, communities, and individuals take a community-driven, integrated, and multi-sector approach to address the opioid crisis
- Download the IHI Whitepaper “Addressing the Opioid Crisis in the United States” on the IHI website.
The University of New England has a blog, Portraits of Pain, where individuals experiencing chronic pain can tell their stories with words, pictures, and videos.
- Access the blog here.
Bright Spots & Resources
Place-Based Bright Spots and Resources
Click the orange text to view a full list of resources in each category below:
Map of Bright Spots
In 100 Million Healthier Lives, we are shining a light on bright spots in our interactive map of the movement. Click here to access the Opioid Bright Spots on Mapping the Movement to connect to examples of working to reverse the opioid epidemic across the globe.
Nominate a Bright Spot or Resource
Do you know a Bright Spot or resource you want to nominate? Click here.
Join GHDonline.org’s professional virtual communities of more than 20,000 health care providers the week of November 7 – 11 for a virtual Expert Panel on the opioid epidemic. This panel will explore the issues of provider engagement, support for community-level interventions, and other methods for preventing and treating opioid addiction to improve care delivery. Participation is free and open to the public! To learn more about the panel and how to participate, visit GHDonline.org/opioid-epidemic. Please contact GHDonline@globalhealthdelivery.org with any questions.
Mapping the Movement
Click here to access our interactive map of the movement and find other individuals, communities, and Bright Spot initiatives working to reverse the opioid epidemic across the globe.
Will you join us? Here’s how:
- Click here to add your networking opportunities to our shared calendar.
- Click here to let us know how you’d like to engage!
- For questions, contact Katie McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100 Million Healthier Lives Key Contacts: